The Law Library of the Circuit Court for Prince George's County provides public access to legal materials for attorneys and litigants. The Law Library has limited staff and resources available to assist all attorneys and litigants; therefore, a staff member cannot allocate more than about 15 minutes to assist any Law Library user. You may contact the Law Library by telephone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Law Library staff may respond to inquiries regarding the library’s holdings on a particular subject, and may guide Law Library users in the organization and use of materials, indices, online card catalog, digests, and texts, within the limits of staff obligations to serve all Law Library users.
However, the staff of the Law Library may not offer legal advice, perform legal research, interpret the text of a law or legal opinion, recommend or endorse any specific publication, or assist in the preparation of any legal or court document. For legal advice, you must consult an attorney.
ACCESS TO WESTLAW
The Prince George's County Circuit Court Law Library wants you to maintain the level of service you have come to expect and value from the law library. As a result, virtual access to Westlaw is available.
Westlaw access offered: 20 hours for 14 days
- Registration link: https://legal.thomsonreuters.com/en/c/remote-patron-access
- Registration instructions: View access instructions here (PDF).
- Access the Westlaw Patron Access temp access page and enter your email address.
- Enter your contact information. In the Organization Type filed, please select Government - State or Local.
- Skip the "Add Colleagues" page.
- Click "I agree to Terms & Conditions" and click "Create Profile".
- Create OnePass Profile and Security fields
- Confirm your OnePass profile and click "Get Started" to begin searching on Westlaw Edge.