Family Support Services
- Psychological Evaluations
- Home Study Investigations
- Domestic Violence Screenings
- Drug and Alcohol Screenings
- Mediation Programs
- Referrals for supervised visitation or visitation transfer centers
- Child Access Mediation Program
- Dependency Mediation Program
- Financial/Property Mediation Program
Children's Rights Council
The Children’s Rights Council provides monitored exchange and supervised parenting services to Parties referred by the Circuit Court. To register for services, please click here https://www.crckids.org/access/schedules.
Parenting Education Classes
Families with custody and/or visitation disputes may be ordered to attend two parenting classes that are conducted virtually by the National Family Resiliency Center (NFRC), 410-740-9553. The cost of the classes is $70.
NFRC utilizes trained mental health professionals to conduct parenting classes in which parents/parties learn co-parenting communication skills, children’s developmental needs, and the effect of transition on children. These classes are conducted in English and in Spanish and are held in community locations.